Sunday, January 3, 2010

Week 13 - LA/SD

This week we drove down to LA and San Diego to spend New Years with Igor's family. It was a good time. I had lots of good food. I did manage to get my lovely excruciating painful heartburn one night in SD. I guess my heartburn free days have run out. The Dr. told me to stop taking the Aciphex (which was working so well!) at the beginning of the pregnancy, and stick with Tums and Maalox. Well, if either of those had worked during the past 12 years, I wouldn't have needed Aciphex. Grrrr...

Anyway, I got some great pregnancy and baby related books from Igor's sister, and it looks like they're going to be donating to the zingerbaby cause with a bunch of stuff from her pregnancies. Hey, I'm totally up for taking gently used baby necessities if it means we need to buy fewer things! And I figure we're helping them clear out some space! :)

I'm still not showing all that much, although I've definitely gained weight. I made my first real visit to Motherhood Maternity this week and bought my first maternity pants. My still-losing-weight-bigger-than-I-wore-before-pregnancy pants are starting to become tight. Blah.

This week the baby's the size of a peach - about 3 inches from head to rump, but still less than an ounce! Do I have to go back to work next week?

No comments:

Post a Comment