Sunday, December 27, 2009

Week 12 - Cold, booo!

This week I managed to be sick with a cold. All week. Why can't the flu and H1N1 shots I got prevent colds too? Yeah, I know why, but one can dream. Not much to say other than I was sick and I couldn't take my usual Day/Nyquil. Tylenol cold doesn't work half as well. :( Christmas came and went. The next week will be spent in LA and SD.

I thought that week 12 meant the end of the first trimester, being 3 months and all. No such luck, apparently the second trimester doesn't start until week 14 - the actual 3 month mark of being pregnant (minus the two weeks they usually count before conception). What a letdown.

The little one is growing like a weed, and is apparently the size of a large plum this week! My lower stomach area definitely sticks out a little more, and feels hard when I'm standing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment