This weekend we went to Igor's sister's home in San Diego for her birthday. It's been such a nice time each time we visit with Igor's family. They seem so excited for us, and it makes me more excited. I haven't felt all THAT excited yet, I think I'm saving it for the end. Every once in a while at home though, it kind of hits me that I'm going to be a mom. And then I'm in this amazed stupor for a minute or so, and I continue with what I was doing. :)
Not too much going on right now. Just really hungry. All the time. I started taking the Aciphex again for my heartburn. I got the OK from a doctor, so I'm not too worried. Apparently it's not so good to take it during the first trimester, but I'm so out of that now. :)
The baby is 3-5 oz and 4-5" in length - apparently about the size of an avocado. Big!
No comments:
Post a Comment