Keeping track of all your many accomplishments and milestones regularly is hard work, kiddo! I've decided to keep it simple and list what I love about you as I have the time. :)
I love...
that you can sit up by yourself
that you figured out how to put your binkie in your mouth... the right way
the swirl at the top of your head
that you finally have your own room and sleep in your crib... so daddy can come back to his own bed!
the disgusted face you make each time you try a new food... and then continue to eat it
that your lower jaw quivers when you get cold
that you said da-da a while back, but knew to follow up with ma-ma the next day
the way your face lights up when I come to pick you up from day care
the "screaming conversations" we have
that you smile and make all sorts of weird faces when you first start sleeping... and that you've done that since week 3!
the way you laugh when we tickle you, make funny noises, or sometimes just because we look at you!
the blank stare you give us when we feed you
No comments:
Post a Comment