Monday, August 2, 2010

Smile!

Antoshka is getting better at holding his head up by himself. He can also sometimes flip himself on his back from on his tummy! While changing him tonight, he managed to smile with his eyes open! It was quick, and I'm sure he didn't know what he was doing, but it was nice to see him smile while awake... previously he'd only smiled while asleep (in the midst of his experimental facial expression rotations).

This guy has some powerful BMs! Today while changing him, Antoshka managed to poo while naked on the changing pad. The poo shot out about 6 feet to hit the side of our bed, and it looked like someone had over-squeezed a mustard bottle... amazing.

Similarly, he's an awesome urinator. He hadn't yet peed on me until tonight. Having showered the floor while being changed by Igor, I was on the floor cleaning up the pee, when I felt a warm liquid hit my back. For some reason, it doesn't feel so bad to be peed on... after all, I supplied him with the food.

It's been exciting... and hilarious... to see him develop everyday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment