We've officially made it halfway through the pregnancy! Hooray! :)
Just within the past couple of weeks I have started pretty noticeably showing. Not through a jacket or anything, but with a fitting shirt you can tell. Yesterday Igor and I went to a mall and found a huge baby section of Burlington Coat Factory. They had pretty much everything on the list we made of the stuff we'll probably need, and then some. They even had MATERNITY CLOTHES at REASONABLE PRICES! Wow! It was all quite exciting to look at.
This Thursday is THE ULTRASOUND appointment. This little bugger better cooperate. I want to know. I want to stop referring to it as "it".
This week, the baby switches being measured from head to rump, and now is measured from head to heel! SO! We're at about 10 inches and 10.5 oz. this week - about the size of a large banana. The top of my uterus is apparently at my bellybutton now.
No comments:
Post a Comment